We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tsokkos gardens

Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
tsokkos gardens

There isnt that many reviews, has anyone been there and can tell me what its like? And is the centre of protaras far away?

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
139 reviews
1. Re: tsokkos gardens

There's 278 reviews. tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g667803-d2921… including several from this year.....to be honest it's a little early for many more as the season is barely 6 weeks in for 2013.

Here's a Google walking map from your hotel to the centre of Protaras.........approx 2.5km http://goo.gl/maps/tOKdY

Edited: 22 May 2013, 04:39
saraha1970
Level Contributor
62 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: tsokkos gardens

Is there a local bus service from this hotel to the resort centre?

Thinking of booking it but my daughter has learning difficulties & it would be a struggle to get her to walk this distance

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: tsokkos gardens

There's a bus stop a couple of hundred yards away from where you can get to the Protaras strip although there are some good bars and restaurant s within walking distance of your hotel.You also have the option of the beach walkway which has a few bars you can stop at for a break

dunstable
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: tsokkos gardens

hi been to Cyprus 4 times always stay in a different hotel, tsokkos gardens has a very big pool, very nice room with cold air con and one of the best food options and drinks. 20 min walk along the sea front path to the main town, u will enjoy it

Birmingham
Level Contributor
51 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: tsokkos gardens

Hi,

We are staying here in 3 weeks, heard lots of bad reviews recently though about being full of Russians & only catering for them? Also stating that Thomas Cook are no longer doing the entertainment, can anybody shed any light on this that has been recently?

Many thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: tsokkos gardens

Hi, I'm also staying at the tsokkos gardens in a few weeks and have been looking at the reviews, no one seems to be saying good things about it, starting to worry a little bit now

Birmingham
Level Contributor
51 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: tsokkos gardens

Same here, can't find anywhere to put a new post on though on here, wot date do u go, we go on 10th July for 12 nights

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: tsokkos gardens

Hi, we are going on 3rd July for 11 nights, when we booked the hotel last year it was getting good reviews now it seems to have changed. I've been to protaras loads of times and the hotel always looked nice - hopefully someone will put a good review on soon.

Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: tsokkos gardens

Hope you write a review when you come back, im also getting a bit worried

Bell End
Level Contributor
9 posts
95 reviews
10. Re: tsokkos gardens

Everyone has probably been by now but I have just returned after second visit in 2-years and loved it. Food, drink, service and pools were great. Entertainment now done by one stop and to be honest it is pretty crap. Didn't spoil my holiday one bit and already booked for next year.

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations