We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

i am visiting Protaras in July and am wondering how much spending money i will need for the 2 weeks ??

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,423 posts
300 reviews
1. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

Hi

Depends on what you are planning to do? Whether you go out drinking etc? eating out, trips, etc.

DIane

Prudhoe...
Level Contributor
98 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

My wife and I take €100.00 per day Eat out every night odd snack/breakfast

on the costal walk one or two drinks at night more than enough ( No trips)

Due to spl offers on meals & drinks have been known to bring money home....in the drawer for the following year

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
3. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

ok thanks we are going half board so we wont have to worry about breakie or evening meal , just drinks at night and the trips and maybe a few snacks in the day. we are thinking of going on a few day trips based on a price of 30-40 euro.Would you say 850 euro is a decent budget for two weeks half board just for me ?? thanks for your advice :)

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,423 posts
300 reviews
4. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

Hi

Dont book trips thru your tour operator as they are usually expensive, we went on the Coca Cola sight seeing boat trip 2 1/2 hrs for 10 euros included free glass of wine or soft drink! The red bus tour is a good day out for sightseeing.

Plenty off restaurants offering different prices for snacks, and drinks if you look around the resort. We love Protaras/Pernera hope you have a great time too.

DIane

Diane

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
5. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

ok thanks :) we stayed at kouzalis beach hotel last year and had really good day trip deals there , we have planned to go on the red bus tour this year , it costs about 30 euros and have heard off many people its a good day trip :) me and my girlfriends family went on a boat trip last year called the aiya trias 3 , that was amazing 5 and a half hours out on the boat and only cost 20 euro with food included :)

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

Definately do the red bus tour...either the village tour or the one to Famagusta...both are excellent and great value for money. The are also doing an evening trip this year to a cypriot taverna in a local village where food and cypriot entertainment will be provided.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
7. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

ye were doing the Famagusta one , we're really looking forward to that one :) we also done jet skiing last year that i found expensive , 45 euro for 15 mins and i came home and mates were telling me they hired one for a hour for that price :S

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
20 reviews
8. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

You must do the Famagusta trip i done it last year and i am goin do it this year as my partner was not with me last year i am goin book it online as it is very popular and everybody wants to go on it fasinating you go on the beach and see the hotels falling to bits since 1974

Edited: 08 April 2012, 23:04
9. Re: spending money 2 weeks H/B in Protaras ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:47
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations