We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise-Sunrise pearl

Kent
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise-Sunrise pearl

Does anybody know of any photos on the web anywhere of the building work going on on the pearl. just curious really to see how they are doing. Ive been to the sunrise now for the last 5 years and am going again this july, fantastic place, love it.

Scott

I thought that maybe some locals may read this and take some photos for us if they are passing???

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise-Sunrise pearl

Hiya Scott - we were in Protaras in September and could see the building work going on for the Pearl - looked like they had a lot to do! But it also looks like it's going to be amazing. Not sure where you'll get any recent up to date pics of the work from tho.

I know a few people on here have mentioned their concerns about it not being finished in time for their holidays. We booked up last month with Thomson - we nearly booked the Pearl, and I asked the Thomson rep if it would definitely be complete for this summer - they said they were "confident it would" but wouldn't really give a definite answer. They did say if that was the case then any people would be put in another hotel of equalivalent standard....can't think of another hotel in Protaras which looks as good as the pearl is goin to look - and what if the others are full??!! They said this "equivalent standard" could be anywhere in Cyprus so could end up in another hotel in the middle of nowhere!

I'm sure it will be fine but it's not a risk I'm personally prepared to take with my hard-earned cash....so we've booked the Sunrise Beach instead! Glad you speak so highly of it, we've never stayed there and really looking forward to it, looks fantastic.

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
281 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise-Sunrise pearl

Ive taken the plunge and booked sunrise pearl for august!!

Hopefully the chance I've taken will pay off because like u said it looks amazing! And obviously it's in their interests to finish for the summer otherwise they are gonna lose alot of money!

My partners parents are staying at th sunrise pearl in April, they are gonna take photos and update me :)

Xxx

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise-Sunrise pearl

I'm sure it will be completed by then and it looks like it's going to be amazing! Defo gonna be the most impressive looking hotel in Protaras and in a prime location aswell. We usually go to Ayia Napa but visited Protaras and thought it looked lovely. Hope you have a great holiday! :)

4. Re: Sunrise-Sunrise pearl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 00:21
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations