We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Pola Costa hotel open for this summer.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
19 reviews
Is the Pola Costa hotel open for this summer.

When we have stayed at the Domniki the hotel right beside it has not been open was wondering if it now for the 2012 season seemed such a shame it is in a prime location near the Pernera Beach

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Is the Pola Costa hotel open for this summer.

We were talking to the guy who runs the coconut beach bar & the manager of the Pola Costa hotel in September and they were saying they'd marketed the hotel more towards Russian clientele previously and were looking into producing a new website. They told us they were doing this during the winter & to keep checking Google etc if we wanted to book direct. As you say Lesleywood it's got a prime location & we love sitting at the beach bar watching the sun go down with a nice cocktail in hand, can't beat it !!! I'll certainly be heading round there to check if its open when we get to Pernera in July !!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Is the Pola Costa hotel open for this summer.

Let me know what you think in July

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Is the Pola Costa hotel open for this summer.

The Pola Costa was open last year but geared up for Swedish and Russian clientelle. I agree it is a prime position but for whatever reason the owner does not seem to like the British.

South East England
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Is the Pola Costa hotel open for this summer.

We had quite a few drinks there last summer as my young children liked playing in their small playground. Always found the staff rather grumpy and don't start me on the state of the toilets

Great spot but much, much nicer places - just a shame my young kids liked it so much

5. Re: Is the Pola Costa hotel open for this summer.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2013, 14:58
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations