We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it a big risk to book Sunrise pearl?

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
281 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Is it a big risk to book Sunrise pearl?

Love the planned appearance of the Sunrise Pearl. Just what I want and ideally located in Protaras next to Sunrise beach which I know is highly rated. It's going to be run by same chain too so I have high hopes.

Want to book for August....do you think it is a risk to book it since the hotel is not completed yet? The hotels website explains that the first guests will be welcome on 26th May (Thomson is selling it from then too) and I want to book for first week in Aug.

Really worried if I book it, and then it's not finished I might be left in the lurch and have to choose (or get left with) something that I may not fancy as much. What are the cypriots like with making deadlines? Is this likely? (Sorry I know this may be a impossible question to ask!!)

Opinions greatly appreciated, especially if you've seen the hotel's progress recently or have any tips.

Thanks

Lucy x

Mentioned in this post
Sunrise Pearl Hotel & Spa
Sunrise Pearl Hotel & Spa
1,406 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
Protaras
Protaras
Paralimni, Cyprus
Sunrise Beach Hotel
Sunrise Beach Hotel
2,120 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it a big risk to book Sunrise pearl?

tripadvisor.co.uk/…37805971

2. Re: Is it a big risk to book Sunrise pearl?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2013, 15:13
Get answers to your questions about Protaras