We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andreotis apt

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
Andreotis apt

Hi can someone tell me where by these apt are situated been Protaras a few times stayed at silver sands/ rising star/ which is a great area to stay so is the Andreotis anywhere near the same area , also can you let me know what the apts are like to stay in looking to book asap for June ,look forward to hearing from someone with info

Thanks Angie

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Andreotis apt

The Andreotis is just off the strip at the Fig tree Bay end.As you leave the strip,corner restaurant, you turn left at the lights and the Andreotis Apartments are situated a 100 yds or so on the right hand side.

You can check the location by using google maps/earth

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: Andreotis apt

Cheers Paul

Ta Angie

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Andreotis apt

Yes we stayed at the Andreotis about 3 years ago we were over for my son wedding which was held in the Grecian Sands hotel we were handy enough as we just hopped on the local bus.The Andreotis is off the strip it is on the road that you come along when you are coming from Ayia Napa quiet location the only bug bear we had was what room we got if we had been round the pool i think we would of liked it better as the block we were in all you could hear all nite was slamming of doors

Edited: 28 January 2012, 17:39
4. Re: Andreotis apt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 15:52
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations