We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brilliant Apartments

wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Brilliant Apartments

Can anyone who has recently stayed at the Brilliant Apartments give me their reviews. As my holiday is getting nearer they seem to be slipping down the ratings and I am getting a little worried. Thanks

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
214 posts
72 reviews
1. Re: Brilliant Apartments

we were there end of july,if your prepared to get up at 6am to reserve a sunbed youll be fine, rooms are clean and new and suit their purpoose try and get a pool view room or you will end up with a lidle view suite.do not under any circumstances accept room 24 the noise from the plant room below is a disgrace when we complained and were asked to be moved we were lied to by the manager but to cut along story short we were moved to an aldi view suite.

derbyshire, uk
Level Contributor
138 posts
121 reviews
2. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Really excellent and newly refurbed. Food isnt restaurant quality but ok for a snack by the pool if you arent expecting gourmet. Sunbeds are a nightmare though and fig tree bay is a little walk away. The lovely clean rooms and a good shower and air con that works make it worth going

sheffield
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Brilliant Apartments

we've been back 2 weeks and gutted to be back, we really loved it and we thought the food in hotel was brill, never had a bad meal, so try not worry

wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Thanks Leanne it is lovely to hear someone just saying nice things. I read your review which was also positive

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
240 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Brilliant Apartments

WalesDartsBoy

We go on the 14th September to the Brilliant. I've been getting a bit worried about the reviews too. The real concern is the sunbed situation. I really do hope they get a grip on people leaving beds for 6 hours. To be honest I'd have to remove them if I saw that going on! !

Dont mind getting up at 8am but there's no way I'm getting up at 6am on my hols (I'll just be getting in some days at that time lol!!)

Really looking forward to it now, staying there with the wife and her mum/dad. Going to a wedding at the Garden of Eden and theres various family members dotted round the resort.

When do you go?

wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Brilliant Apartments

We go on the 28th. Hopefully because the kids are back at school there will be more beds to go around. Enjoy your Hols

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
7. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Stayed there first two weeks of August, not got around to posting a review yet, we had a brilliant time,we were lucky to have a pool view, think these were the best rooms rather than facing the main road, so do ask for one. There arent enough sunbeds when the hotel is full, but hopefuly you wont have a problem now school holidays are finished. Having said that we always found beds even after 9am, but not always with an umberella. We stayed B&B and found the choice good. Rooms and social areas spotlessly clean.

Try not to worry sure you will have a fab time!

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
240 posts
45 reviews
8. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Cheers Blondebee

EXACTLY what I needed to hear!!!! Bring it on...I CANNOT wait

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
7 reviews
9. Re: Brilliant Apartments

It will be quieter then, i use the brilliant regularly as i live nearby and have found the pool area to be firstly massive, secondly really clean, 3rd family friendly and have no complaints, my friends stayed at start of august and they did not always get a sunbed but thats because there were people who never left the complex which is crazy.

the brilliant has been refurbed recently too so i believe you have made a great choice, i like the name walesdartsboy and want to challenge you to bring your arrows, not in your hand luggage as you will get arrested ha ha but in your hold bag and get down to the new sports bar cue ball which is 10 mins along the main road from brilliant. i will be there and lets have a game me vs. you. Up for it? add cue-ball protaras as a friend on facebook

10. Re: Brilliant Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 17:47
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations