We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

uk
Level Contributor
374 posts
2 reviews
Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

Hi

I have just found out about this place... I take it is new ?

I have seen a few photos and it looks preety good ...So i am after info how to find it (from the strip if poss)..Also is it open yet ? and how much it is to get in ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

http://www.facebook.com/AnastasiaAquamania

yes its open...

its in Pernera

You can use it if not stopping at the hotel but there is a charge

from the strip.. head to the beach on to the coastal path.. head to Pernera... the hotels against the beach near the main roads of Pernera (where the Blue Spice Restaurant is.. if you get to the blue spice you've gone about 100m to far)

Steve

portsmouth
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

do you know how much it is for a day here please .

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
3. Re: Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

The link I posted has it listed "price range 10-30" (I presume they mean €)

I seem to think someone mentioned 15euros at some point but don't quote me on that.

Steve

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
4. Re: Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

Just got back, and yes it is 15 euro for the day, you get a wrist band, so you can come and go as you please. However, it's not too exciting .... there are approx 8 slides for adults / teens and a very lazy river .... that's your lot!

Having said that, last week when it hit 104, it made a pleasant change for the day .....

Lilly

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
5. Re: Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

I agree with Lily. Not worth paying €15 at all but ok if you are all inclusive as you can come and go as you please. Better going to the water park in Ayia Napa.

The joins in the slide left some nasty marks on my sons back, but he loved it.

Sharon

6. Re: Anastasia Aquamania Waterpark ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 13:50
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations