We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

constantinos the great

inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
constantinos the great

Having just booked all inclusive at this hotel. I contacted the chain to find out what was included. Was informed that jacuzzi wasn't ( charge of 7 euros pp for 30mins and 12 euros for 60mins). Does anyone know if this is enforced at the hotel and what, if anything else, is going to have to be paid for.

Mirfield, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: constantinos the great

We are also booked to go quite soon and I emailed another posting re the gym and amongst the information was advised that the Jacuzzi is payable but warned to maybe steer clear as it didn't look too clean! I am not aware of any other "extras" apart from spa treatments but another posting mentioned having to pay for the room safe! We will wait and see.

Hope you have a super holiday.

inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: constantinos the great

I contacted the hotel direct. You have to pay for the jacuzzi, massages, nightime tennis, sauna. If you are all inclusive you do not pay for the fridge but you do pay for the safe. If you are going with friends you could probably just pay for one safe between you all . To be honest though as long as the weather is fair you probably won't miss the jacuzzi etc. Hope you have a good time. Look forward to reading your thoughts

3. Re: constantinos the great

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 16:48
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations