We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer and Food prices have gone down.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
Beer and Food prices have gone down.

Have read that beer and food prices have gone down since last year, can recent holidayers confirm this thanks. we were there in 2008 and found it very expensive. thanks.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Beer and Food prices have gone down.

Hi just posted you query on easterncyprus.com/index.php…

Its a great site for information

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: Beer and Food prices have gone down.

Indeed I found it cheaper last year than the previous two years. So much competition now and with not so many tourists about restaurants have had to do something to draw in the trade.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Beer and Food prices have gone down.

I think my husband has replied on the eastern cyprus forum post last night but have a look at this page which has pictures of menu's taken in ayia napa so should give you some idea. all were taken in the last month.

loveayianapa.com/ayia-napa-photo-galleries.h…

aberdeen
Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Beer and Food prices have gone down.

I think the prices in Napa are dearer than in Protaras but a lot depends on the type of bar/restaurant you go to. Last year we were paying 2.50 for a big bottle of Leon. A lot of places were doing 2euro for a BIG pint. If you drink imported you pay more.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Beer and Food prices have gone down.

There are cheaper and more expensive places in napa depending on what you choose but over all I think the prices to be pretty similar.

the trendy and most popular bars in napa which have dj's and stuff on will always be more expensive though.

6. Re: Beer and Food prices have gone down.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2012, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations