We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Let down!

Crewe, Cheshire
Level Contributor
108 posts
34 reviews
Let down!

I'm going to Protaras next week and was booked to be staying in the Anastasia Beach but I've been informed with a week to go that I have not got this hotel now! I've now been offered the Kouzalis Beach Hotel, Elamaris Hotel and Tsokkos Gardens.

Can anybody help in my decision as I can't make my mind up! Possibly the Kouzalis but not sure if this is near to bars etc.

Prudhoe...
Level Contributor
98 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Let down!

Avoid the Kouzalis its miles from the Bars

I've never stayed at the Tsokkos Gardens but passed it many times it looks lovely its also nearer to the bars and attractions of Penera

Enjoy

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Let down!

the elamaris is in the centre of pernera. doesn't always get good reviews as it's often sold as a 4 star hotel when its actually an aparthotel and more of a 3 star plus. it's quite big with good facilites but different from an actual hotel. The Kouzalis is supposed to be a nice hotel but it is far out from everything and it's half hour walk to anywhere.

haven't been in the tsokkos gardens but it looks the most similar to the anastasia and is the closest to it.

Crewe, Cheshire
Level Contributor
108 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Let down!

Thanks for that.

Think I'll opt for Tsokkos Gardens now on doing more research.

Really upset with Blue Sea Holidays we've been planning this holiday for the last three months and feel really let down not to be going to the hotel of our choice!!

Blfast
Level Contributor
398 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Let down!

Go for the Tsokkos Gardens, and try Chopsticks Chinese acroos the road and handy for a couple of bars and it is only a 10-15 min walk,either along the top road or along the promenade to Protaras

Crewe, Cheshire
Level Contributor
108 posts
34 reviews
5. Re: Let down!

Booked into the Tsokkos Gardens now fly out next Weds, really looking forward to it.

Didn't fancy the Kouzalis as it seems miles away from anywhere! And the Elamaris don't seem to get good reviews!

Edited: 09 October 2010, 14:21
Crewe, Cheshire
Level Contributor
108 posts
34 reviews
6. Re: Let down!

Just got back from a great 7 days in Protaras/Pernera, and was more than pleased with our hotel (Tsokkos Gardens) in the end! Which was only two mins away from the Anastasia where we had originally booked but in the end glad that we didn't stay there! It seemed to be very over crowded and the pool area didn't seem to be very private, we always took a short cut through there all the time.

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
122 reviews
7. Re: Let down!

Stick with the tsokkos gardens I spent a night in the Elamaris, last week its not that good. Julie

8. Re: Let down!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2011, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations