We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any cash machines/Atms'?

Norwich
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Any cash machines/Atms'?

Are there atm cash machines in protaras, we are staying at the Platomere apts anyone been what they like? are the atm near these apartments/ thanks

London, England
Level Contributor
556 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Any cash machines/Atms'?

I don't know your accommodation, but there are several ATMs along the main strip in Protaras. We didn't have any trouble finding one to draw money out.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Any cash machines/Atms'?

Platomare is in between protaras and pernera. I think there is an atm in pernera and there are several on the main strip in protaras which is about a 15 minute walk away along the sseafront. I don't think there are any in the immediate vacinity of your apartments so probably best to make sure you have enough on you or change money at the hotel or at a nearby exchange office.

3. Re: Any cash machines/Atms'?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations