We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

How long is the transfer from Larnaca airport to Protaras/Pernera area? An approx time would be great.

Thanks,

DOL123

London, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

Hi, it depends if you are going direct or on a coach via other hotels. I would say that by taxi its around 40 mins....

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
314 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

hi there

i think its about 45 mins - did it myself a fortnight ago. use one of the cyprus motorways

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

did it two weeks ago in a taxi, from larnaca to sandra apartments in under 30 mins

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

we came back from Pernera to Larnaca in a taxi took about 50mins...but that did include being pulled over for bending the speed limit !

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

We've done this trip for the last 10 year and it usually takes 40 to 45 minuets, The taxi driver we use is very safety consious and drives just under the speed limit.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

we had a lady taxi driver and she must have been going 90mph on the motorway hence the 30 minutes transfer

7. Re: Transfer to Protaras/Pernera area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2011, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Protaras