We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anais Bay hotel

wigan
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Anais Bay hotel

Just booked Anais Bay hotel today for August. Does anyone know if they have safety deposit boxes. Do they have ironing facilities and are there kettles in the room or do I needed to take my own kettle and iron. Hubby needs his brew when he wakes up in the morning.

Mentioned in this post
Anais Bay Hotel
Anais Bay Hotel
515 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
London
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anais Bay hotel

Hi,

The safes are at reception, I think its about 15 euros per week. No ironing board or team making facilities in the rooms. If you ask, and they have some, they might send them up though, they are very accomodating.

wigan
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anais Bay hotel

Thanks

3. Re: Anais Bay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2011, 10:47