We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GoTransfer - Taxi Service

Leeds
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
GoTransfer - Taxi Service

Hi - heading over to Protaras on Saturday 29th May and booked a taxi transfer to the Rising Star Hotel via GoTransfers website.

Everything seemed to go through OK but my bank declined the payment as part of their fraud protection scheme . .it was an unusual payment from my account.

Thats all sorted and i emailed gotransfer explaining that i would make another booking and the payment will be fine - heard nothing back. Rebooked today - provided pickup details etc but it didnt ask for payment even though the booking has been confirmed.

Since i havent heard back from them either i will have 2 taxis wating for me at the airport or none at all . . .

Anyone had any recent experience with GoTransfers - mine so far has been a bit of a shambles. . .

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GoTransfer - Taxi Service

Not used them or actually heard of them (don't let that panic you though as I don't keep a mental note of all taxi firms). We tend to book "taxi transfer" as part of booking the holiday then we don't get any extra hassle !

Steve

nottingham
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GoTransfer - Taxi Service

we used go transfer taxi service three times but we didnt book with them direct.our transfers were arranged by the managment company we were renting our villa from.they were waiting for us at the airport ,and on time for our return flight. hope this helps.

mandy

3. Re: GoTransfer - Taxi Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 12:05
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations