We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsokkos Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Tsokkos Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel

Hi All

I am looking to book for mid july for 11 nights.

Would it be worth booking All Inclusive? As I know drinks and snacks are quite pricey.

Also is there is dress code for evening meals, Ie men have to wear trousers??

Any info regarding this hotel would be most helpful. Also are there any great boat trips?

Thanks

Lucy

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
1. Re: Tsokkos Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel

Hi, Haven't steyed there myself, but stayed at the Odessa next door, which is also Tsokkos, and they were quite rigid about their dress code in the evenings. Men had to wear trousers, not even cut offs and not allowed to wear opened toed sandals .....

I would suggest that you check with the hotel, but may be better to pack some trousers and a pair of shoes!

My other half just won't entertain trousers and shoes whilst on holiday, so it was an issue for us, we ended up just going bed & breakfast! lol

Hope you enjoy your holiday.

Lilly

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Tsokkos Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel

Many thanks for that. No mine will not wear trousers and shoes on holiday, and I can't blame them either, I wouldn't want to.

Might look and see what else thomas cook has to offer.

Thanks x

yorkshire
Level Contributor
111 posts
1 review
3. Re: Tsokkos Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel

Hi we stayed at this hotel in may last year and men do have to wear long trousers my partner wore jeans and trainers and this was fine.It was ok to do this in may because it did get much cooler in an evening although will probably be warmer in july.We really enjoyed our 2 weeks here but i would do all inclusive we were half board and found drinks and snacks around the pool to be expensive ie 3 euros for a can of coke!

4. Re: Tsokkos Constantinos the Great Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2010, 11:49
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations