We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Pearl Boat Trip

North Wales, UK
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Black Pearl Boat Trip

Hi,

My husband and I and our 3 kids will be staying at the Papantonia from the 12th to 19th of May.

We're very interested in the Black Pearl day trip. I know this is the beginning of the season so was wondering if it's running now? Does anyone have any details?

Thanks in advance :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Black Pearl Boat Trip

have a look on this website - www.fantasyboatparty.com/article.php?id=15

Should give you some info and places to ask

Steve

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11,214 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Black Pearl Boat Trip

Just had a look at the link that AskCy posted. If you go into the positions vacant it says the season runs from the first week in April until the end of October so you should be OK.

Twigs

Kent, England
Level Contributor
912 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Black Pearl Boat Trip

We saw the Black Pearl yesterday in Ayia Napa harbour . Captain Jack Sparrow and attendants were sitting outside taking bookings so I would say it is running now.

North Wales, UK
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Black Pearl Boat Trip

Fantastic, Thanks guys :)

Will I have to go into Ayia Napa itself to book this or will there be places in Protaras I can book from?

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Black Pearl Boat Trip

it is definitely running, you can buy tickets at the harbour before you get on. I think it sails at 11am so if you get there in plenty of time you'll get the pick of where to sit.

North Wales, UK
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Black Pearl Boat Trip

Thanks!

My 9 year old is so excited and I've been dreading having to tell him that it's not running yet! Fab news, as always you've been a great help guys :)

7. Re: Black Pearl Boat Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations