We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundrettes

hereford uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
laundrettes

does anybody know if there is a laundrette at the brilliant apartments or close by?

Discovery Sightseeing Boat Trip from...
3 Reviews
from US$ 28.40*
Free Cancellation
The Black Pearl Pirate Boat Trip from...
1 Review
from US$ 41.50*
Free Cancellation
San Antonio II East Coast Adults Only...
from US$ 71.10*
Free Cancellation
lancs
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laundrettes

yes there is a laundrette washer and a dryer you have to go down some stairs and its a bit scary lol as its near where the pool pump is we where un fortunate to get the room above it was so annoying all night pumping the water in the pool .. i read the review on ere and it said avoid the room carnt remember the number but when the guy on the desk asid room ??? i said thats above the pool he said yes i asked to change but it was to a room with samll patio and side view and that room had a large patio sorry to go off the question lol isnt the brilliant being refurbed at the mo when do you go ???

hereford uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: laundrettes

thanks for the reply, were off on the 6th of june for two weeks, it wasnt are firschoice but there is 22 of us going and we managed to get free child places for 6 children . my brother got married at capo bay 4 years ago so we are going to celerbrate his aniversary , as you can imagine its a nightmare at the airport with so many of us so i'm hoping to travel with as little luggage as possible, lol thanks again

lancs
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: laundrettes

im sure ull have a gd time we did

4. Re: laundrettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2010, 09:48