We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating Out

Cambridge uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Eating Out

Any nice, not too expensive places to eat within walking distance of Capo Bay hotel please advise

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: Eating Out

have a look here - tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g667803-d5007… the hotel is being discussed very recently.

Steve

Cambridge uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Eating Out

Hi there, thanks, but seen that, just wanted some named places to eat out around the hotel, always good to get comments of where people have eaten and can recommend!

Cheers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
3. Re: Eating Out

What sort of eating out would you like ?... You aren't too far from NIcolas Tavern if you want some great Cypriot food...(I'd say do the Meze... but then I would ...lol)

nottingham
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Eating Out

You are right on the main strip so are very close to all the restaurants...personally my favourites are promises and oscars. Over 3 times visiting weve tried lots of places (apart from chinese, mexican, brazilian) and we have never had a bad meal out. Lots of places have special menu deals so look out for these to get a good deal!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Eating Out

I would definitely recommend Cheers Bar for a cheap and cheerful meal. The food and service we had there was excellent every time. The people there are lovely, highly recommended.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
81 reviews
6. Re: Eating Out

Cant beat nicolas for great cypriot food, though molti does a great steak, both short walk from capo bay. A bit further along towards the other end of the strip on the beach side of the main street we had a great meal in a restaurant I can''t quite remember the name of. Wasn't keen from outside but food was great. Green sign and upstairs from a pub called TJ,s.

Manchester
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Eating Out

We love Nicholas Taverna, come out of the Capo Bay, turn left and its on your right,we also love Happy Days No53 (I think its called) come out of the hotel, turn right and its a little further down on the right hand side, they do a lovely piri piri chicken livers starter.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: Eating Out

Try corner restauraunt as well, takes some beating left at the top of the road from capo bay and on the junction at the traffic lights

9. Re: Eating Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations