We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rising star

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
rising star

Hi its our first time to rising star but 5times to this resort ,could someone please tell me how to have a sea view i dont mind paying but need to know how to get one .If no-one not sure what other view will we have we going on 2nd june any tips would be grateful thanks

ANGIE

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
295 reviews
1. Re: rising star

Do they have an email address or a website? Were you not given an option when you booked? Usually you just get a choice of rooms. I would try to get in touch with the hotel direct or contact who ever you booked with and ask them.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: rising star

you could speak to your travel agent / hotel / booking agent.. and ask them about a sea view etc...

Steve

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
3. Re: rising star

thanks both i booked very early so wasnt given an option but i have found an e.mail address for them so i will try that thanks for info any more you can give me i be grateful xx

ANGIE

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
295 reviews
4. Re: rising star

Good luck Angie it is always so nice to have a sea view.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
5. Re: rising star

Hi took your advice rang travel agent but they said they can put in on my booking form but not guaranteed to get a sea view so looks like its pot luck do you think if i rang hotel direct to upgrade over phone i would have a chance if so do anyone know of thier phone no thanks

ANGIE

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
74 reviews
6. Re: rising star

its worth a try

details from their website - http://www.yiannamarie.com/reservations.htm -

Rising Star

YIANNA MARIE RESORT:

P.O. Box 33271

CY – 5312 Paralimni

Protaras - Cyprus

PHONE: 00-357-23814444

Steve

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
7. Re: rising star

Cheers Steve i try that now let you know how i get off

ANGIE

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
8. Re: rising star

Well Steve i e.mailed them 1st one failed 2nd still sending so hope it works or i will ring them at a closer date thanks for help

ANGIE x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
20 reviews
9. Re: rising star

When i book with a travel agent i always say i want a high rise room and sea view they cant guarantee it you take your chance.Because everytime i have been asked do i have any preferences you probably cant get it added later on.

My son stayed at the rising star last year we were over for my other son wedding its a great complex and the staff are so friendly and helpful.You would be better asking for the view at the back as the sea view are where all the entertainment is so it is a bit noisy with kids club etc i would recommend this hotel .

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
579 posts
71 reviews
10. Re: rising star

ta Lesley for info

ANGIE X

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations