We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rising Star Beach Towels

Nottingham UK
Level Contributor
108 posts
82 reviews
Rising Star Beach Towels

Does anyone know if the Rising Star provides Beach Towels? Trying to pack as light as possible.

Thanks

David

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Rising Star Beach Towels

My son and his family stayed there in May as we were all over for my other son wedding dont think they do beach towels as i remember the kids lugging their towels with them.You will enjoy your visit at Rising Star my son and his family really enjoyed themselves there the kids were crying when they had to go home

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Rising Star Beach Towels

No unfortunatly as it is a self catering hotel they dont provide beach towels!

Jo.

Nottingham UK
Level Contributor
108 posts
82 reviews
3. Re: Rising Star Beach Towels

Thanks for the info. Oh well it's the big suitcase then.

Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
44 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Rising Star Beach Towels

My advice is to buy them here. Most of the cheapie shops sell the velvety towelling ones for a few euros. Definitely not worth taking up suitcase room with bringing them from home.

5. Re: Rising Star Beach Towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2010, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations