We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cypriot night ??

england
Level Contributor
68 posts
17 reviews
cypriot night ??

just wondered where is the best place to go to a traditional greek cypriot night - i heard romeos does one !!!!

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: cypriot night ??

Romeo's has greek music and dancers, but its all put on for the tourists obviously so may not be particularly traditional.

You would probably need to go quite far off the beaten track to find something completely traditional and I can't think of anywhere off the top of my head.

Eman tours does a trip a couple of nights a week to the Octagon Taverna in a nearby village (can't remember if its frenaros or vryssoules) that has a big buffet of cypriot foods and dancing and bouzouki music.

2. Re: cypriot night ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2010, 12:48
Get answers to your questions about Protaras