We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currency Exchange in Pernera

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
Currency Exchange in Pernera

Going to Pernera in 3 weeks and probably taking sterling cash to change over there.

Can anybody suggest the best place in Pernera for this?

Lilly

bristol
Level Contributor
225 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Currency Exchange in Pernera

Not really sure about cash, but there are quite a few little kiosks in Pernera, Protaras that will change cheques for you. The rate may be different from one to the other, but check for commission levels. Some charge, some don't. The ones that don't offer a higher exchange, but then sting you for the commission.

Not really sure cash is better than travellers cheques. I usually take Sterling TCs and change over there as the rate is sometimes a bit better. This year though I have gone with € TCs as the rate over there seems to be about the same as here. TCs are safer than cash too as I don't trust hotel safes.

2. Re: Currency Exchange in Pernera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2010, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations