We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marlita beach

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
marlita beach

Hi has anyone been to the marlita beach looking for price on upgrades from sc and also is the room big help ta nic

Ballymena
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: marlita beach

No idea but going there on Wednesday so will try and find out for you.

When you going?

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: marlita beach

Hi Am going on Sunday 5th for two weeks how long are you going for ? ta

Ballymena
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: marlita beach

fortnight

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: marlita beach

Hotel is in a fabulous location - the new Pernera to Protaras coastal walk is stunning - enjoy.

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: marlita beach

Hi,

Tried to book Marlita Beach for August but they were fully booked!

Would be good to get some feedback from you guys though, as would like to try it next time.

We were in Protaras in May and walked past and it looks great from the outside! Wonderful location.

Have a great holiday.

Lilly

Ballymena
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: marlita beach

Not a prob, will get plenty of pics for you

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: marlita beach

hi will get pic's on when I get back I heard rom a other site that you could upgrade from sc to hb for 19 euros a day pay for 6 one free and paay for 14 days get two free so hopefully that right .

Norn Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: marlita beach

Hi weenic16,

I'm sure I saw somewhere that it was €14 adults €10 child for meals upgrades. Couldn't find it again, though, so it may have been last year's prices.

We're off tomorrow morning to Marlita beach, so may bump into you next week. Watch out for the squad from Northern Ireland (see det66 above). However,if we're too noisy for you, you're not obliged to identify yourself!

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: marlita beach

lol hugh think at that price wouldn't be so wrong to to it can't wait wish it was me going 2morrow maybe will see you let hope I am not loud with a few drinks in me lol

Norn Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: marlita beach

We should recognise each other then! I'm the 'elderly' Glaswegian in the crowd. Most of the N.I. mob are my family.

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations