We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4* or 5* All Inclusive Hotel in the Pernera area ?

scotland
Level Contributor
185 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
4* or 5* All Inclusive Hotel in the Pernera area ?

Could someone recommend a good all inclusive hotel in the Pernera area of Protaras. Have only ever been to Paphos before and found it a bit busy. I am aware of the commercial side of Protaras, but as we like a good beach, thought that Pernera might be a good option.

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4* or 5* All Inclusive Hotel in the Pernera area ?

Have a look at the Golden Coast Hotel. Haven't stayed there myself, but a friend of mine has and raves about it.

scotland
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4* or 5* All Inclusive Hotel in the Pernera area ?

I have stayed in the golden coast hotel a few years ago and found it very good.it is beside the harbour area of pernera not much happening at the hotel of an evening regarding entertainment,but maybe its changed that since i was there.also the anastasia hotel is another good hotel which is beside the beach and restaurants etc it all depends what your looking for quiet and relaxing its the golden coast or if its nearer to pubs,restaurants its the anastasia.the 5star hotel is only in protaras its alexander the great which is right beside the beach

3. Re: 4* or 5* All Inclusive Hotel in the Pernera area ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 12:54
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations