We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchanging money in Pernera-advice pls!

wigan
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Exchanging money in Pernera-advice pls!

Hi,

We fly tomorrow (yey!) and I'm just wondering what the exchange is right now to change £'s into Euro and where specifically to get it changed?

We'll be changing about £1000 - I just can't decide if to change it here or over there.

Any advice please?

Discovery Sightseeing Boat Trip from...
3 Reviews
from US$ 28.50*
Free Cancellation
The Black Pearl Pirate Boat Trip from...
1 Review
from US$ 41.60*
Free Cancellation
San Antonio II East Coast Adults Only...
from US$ 71.30*
Free Cancellation
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
946 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchanging money in Pernera-advice pls!

here in UK one of the local travel agents is showing £1 to €1.11 That is the sort of rates people were saying they were getting in Cyprus when we were getting £1 to €1.08 ! So I'd guess you will probably get a slighter better deal in Pernera/Protaras just watch out as some rates look fabulous but charge commision.

Steve

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
Pernera Beach Hotel
Pernera Beach Hotel
1,309 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
London, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchanging money in Pernera-advice pls!

We found it better to change in resort. Change it at a bank though, not anywhere else as they will charge for the exchange!

3. Re: Exchanging money in Pernera-advice pls!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 11:50
Get answers to your questions about Protaras