We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mandelena aparthotel

chorley
1 post
mandelena aparthotel

just booked 2 weeks in protaras mandelena apartments for september is it good and how far from bars and restaurants, we have been to ayia napa 6 times so felt like a change but love cyprus.

england
1 post
1. Re: mandelena aparthotel

Hi

Have to say that we have just returned from Protaras and this place looked shut the whole time we were there. I'd check it out if I were you, as there was np sign of anyone, doors were shut on a night, complete darkness

Derby
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
2. Re: mandelena aparthotel

Hi

We stayed at the Mandelena about 5 years ago - got a very cheap fortnight there. It was nice, basic but very clean and had a really good atmosphere at the bar. Lovely pool area too. It's about a ten minute walk from the strip which we actually liked (there's now quite a few bars on this walk). It did shut down the year after we went but I'd heard it had re-opened but I've never been able to find a holiday to it and I have to say it has always looked shut. Who did you book through?

3. Re: mandelena aparthotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2009, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations