We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgh Help!

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Urgh Help!

Hi guys

I'm trying to find a hotel to see how much it is this year, its 'The Paschalia Hotel', I google it buy when I go through the motions to book it the hotal disappears, please help or has anyone booked this hotel via a website if they have could they pleease direct my in the right direction or if they have a link anything as I know this hotel is what we are looking for and would really like to book this?

sammyg

Mentioned in this post
Paschalia Hotel
Paschalia Hotel
115 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
Discovery Sightseeing Boat Trip from...
3 Reviews
from US$ 28.50*
Free Cancellation
The Black Pearl Pirate Boat Trip from...
1 Review
from US$ 41.60*
Free Cancellation
San Antonio II East Coast Adults Only...
from US$ 71.40*
Free Cancellation
Inverclyde
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgh Help!

Hi, I know the hotel you are refering to and as far as I know last year was their last season.Im led to believe it will be turned into private apartments.I hope someone else can verify this for you.

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgh Help!

Oh no, just when we plumped for that hotel as we know what to expert as we have been there before, but it was a couple of years ago, are you sure, can anyone on here confirm it?

Can anyone recommend any similar please if this is the case?

Sammyg

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgh Help!

we would have been going for two weeks in sept-oct time?

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgh Help!

They are part of the aquasol hotels group. Try this web link: www.aquasolhotels.com/article.php?id=109

Inverclyde
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Urgh Help!

If you look at the left hand side of this forum you will see recently reviewed hotels. Scroll down to Paschalia hotel. There is a couple of reviews round about Oct last year that mention the hotel closing.

Mentioned in this post
Paschalia Hotel
Paschalia Hotel
115 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
West Midlands
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Urgh Help!

We came back from Protaras last week and stayed at the Tsokkos Gardens Hotel near the Pascslia Hotel. we went to water park next door to this hotel, the hotel was closed but look liked it was being refurbished, scaffolding outside and workmen painting the outside of hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Protaras
Protaras
Paralimni, Cyprus
Tsokkos Gardens Hotel
Tsokkos Gardens Hotel
873 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
Cyprus
Level Contributor
364 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Urgh Help!

The building was bought by a new owner who intended to convert it into residential appartments but finally decided to reopen it as a hotel.

I don't know his details or when opening day is.

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Urgh Help!

Thanks for all you help, I guess I better look at another hotel similar any ideas?

Sammyg

9. Re: Urgh Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 10:51
Get answers to your questions about Protaras