We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where can I get my fake nails done?

london
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
where can I get my fake nails done?

hi

just wondred if any one knows , some where local (staying at the capo bay hotel)that I can get my nails done , I have them done regular in england but even if I have them done the day before I fly , they will be 6 days old by my wedding and look a bit shabby, not sure if to go to cyprus , nail less and have a full set done out there or to have a refill out there, please could anyone give me some ideas???

Lancashire
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where can I get my fake nails done?

The majority of good hotels (particularly the ones with a beauty spa) will have a hairdresser and beautician offering a full service like we are used to in the UK.

Have you checked your own hotel? If not, find another good quality hotel and e-mail them. You can use the facilities even if you are not staying at the hotel.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where can I get my fake nails done?

With just a quick Google of your hotel I have found that there is a spa offering full beauty treatments including manicures etc. An e-mail to them will tell you whether they do acrylics or not.

Good luck.

3. Re: where can I get my fake nails done?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations