We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is cyprus weather like around 13 of september ?

derbyshire
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what is cyprus weather like around 13 of september ?

Hi there myself and family are going to cyprus on 13th of sept 2009 for 1 wk ,please can someone tell me if the weather will still be hot as we like to come back with a tan and is there likely to be a chance of any rain ,also we are staying at the pavlo napa hotel all inclusive with my two kids so would like to know if its family friendly.

grateful for any info !

thanks shell

All-inclusive hotels in Protaras
The King Jason Protaras
The King Jason Protaras
#1 of 64 hotels in Protaras
Crystal Springs Beach Hotel
Crystal Springs Beach Hotel
#2 of 64 hotels in Protaras
Cavo Maris Beach Hotel
Cavo Maris Beach Hotel
#6 of 64 hotels in Protaras
Kapparis,Cyprus
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is cyprus weather like around 13 of september ?

Hi

I am sorry I can't help you regarding the hotel but the weather will be hot but a bit more comfortable than it is July and August you will definately go home with a tan. I came back to the UK 6th November and I had my breakfast outside in the sun on the morning that I left and it was still hot.

Denise xx

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11,034 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what is cyprus weather like around 13 of september ?

We go to Cyprus at that time of year every year and have never had bad weather. The weather is usually fantastic in September. Don't know the hotel though as we usually go to Limassol or Paphos. I feel the cold and I love the fact that you can go out in the evenings in just a strappy dress or top and never even need a cardigan or anything else. You will have a fantastic time.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
Limassol
Limassol
Limassol District, Cyprus
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
derbyshire
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: what is cyprus weather like around 13 of september ?

Thanks for all the replys there a great help.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what is cyprus weather like around 13 of september ?

Hi i have been twice in September same date and had glorious weather both times, not a cloud in the sky. It drops a bit a night, which to be honest is a welcome relief!! You will have a great time!!

5. Re: what is cyprus weather like around 13 of september ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 12:48
Get answers to your questions about Protaras