We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cockroaches!!

southampton
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
cockroaches!!

I am off to Cyprus on Weds 8th October and am staying at the Paschalia Hotel, Protaras. Ive stayed in many hotels before and found cockroaches a nuisance and have had many bad experiences. If anyone has stayed here before can you please tell me is this hotel cockroach free? Should i bring cockroach repellants with me? Thanks

Shaz

Blackpool
Level Contributor
624 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: cockroaches!!

I ahve not stayed there but have found no real problems with cockroaches. Try hairspray it works a treat.

london and larnaca
Level Contributor
20 posts
2. Re: cockroaches!!

You will find that cockroaches are almost everywhere.

The little buggers fly at certain times of the year and will quite happily fly into your room so it's not that the hotel is dirty just that the roaches are rather ingenious at finding a way to give you a fright.

The higher up in the hotel you are the less you will see .

I'm not saying that every hotel is plagued with them but it does depend on the location and time of year and isn't an indication of the hotel being dirty .

If you are lucky you are lucky ~ if you are not buy some roach spray from the local supermarket .

Bill

3. Re: cockroaches!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 14:02
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations