We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Sunrise Beach Protaras

Scotland
Level Contributor
686 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding at Sunrise Beach Protaras

Has anyone been married at Sunrise Beach hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Sunrise Beach Hotel
Sunrise Beach Hotel
2,123 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Sunrise Beach Protaras

Sunrise is one of my favourite hotels beautiful inside & by all accounts the rooms are superb*I have not stayed there by the way but been many times over the last couple of years). It has had fantastic reviews in the past & Denise Dodd the Hotel Wedding planner is very good.

The Ceremony is held across the front entrance and is private (well as private as you can get it over here) you can have drinks served there & stay there untill your evening reception. It is overlooked by another hotel & below the ceremony there are the sunloungers, but your mind will be focused on other things rather on this

Kev

Mentioned in this post
Sunrise Beach Hotel
Sunrise Beach Hotel
2,123 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
3,018 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Sunrise Beach Protaras

I have stopped in this hotel, and in my opinion its the best in protaras

Belfast
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at Sunrise Beach Protaras

Hi

We got married there in July 2007, and would absolutely recommend it! Since then all the bedrooms have been refurbished and look lovely on the hotels own website. The day ran smoothly and the setting and photos were beautiful. If you've any other questions please feel free to ask.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
116 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at Sunrise Beach Protaras

hi my daughter is getting married there on 9th oct so can let you know when we get back we are staying there to

sue

5. Re: Wedding at Sunrise Beach Protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 03:45