We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

artemis aparthotel

ayr scotland
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
artemis aparthotel

Hi gang, i'm going to artemis aparthotel in 4 weeks time all inclisive

has anyone been before

what was it like for food and accomodation.

what was the area like

thanks

jim

Kokos Bar
₹, Bar, British, Pub
Patisserie Amelie
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Cafe
Sizzler's
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, International
Kapparis,Cyprus
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: artemis aparthotel

Hi Jim

My son stayed in Artemis in August I can't help with the food as he was self catering but the rooms are basic but comfortable he was surprised to find that they had a seperate bedroom (there was 4 of them 2 adults and 2 children they really enjoyed themselves it has a nice pool but the water may be a bit on the cold side when you go. They walked down to the strip at night it took them about 15-20 minutes there are plenty of bars with entertainment such as Kylie and Elvis etc. but down opposite the aquare is TJs pub and on Tuesdays and Fridays they have a duo called the Spokes they play acoustic guitar and sing they are brilliant well worth a visit. There are shows every night in the square.

Denise xx

Mentioned in this post
Artemis Hotel Apartments
Artemis Hotel Apartments
385 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
ayr scotland
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: artemis aparthotel

thanks Denise

can't wait

jim

3. Re: artemis aparthotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 06:46