We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

artemis aparthotel

ayr scotland
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
artemis aparthotel

Hi gang, i'm going to artemis aparthotel in 4 weeks time all inclisive

has anyone been before

what was it like for food and accomodation.

what was the area like

thanks

jim

Kapparis,Cyprus
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: artemis aparthotel

Hi Jim

My son stayed in Artemis in August I can't help with the food as he was self catering but the rooms are basic but comfortable he was surprised to find that they had a seperate bedroom (there was 4 of them 2 adults and 2 children they really enjoyed themselves it has a nice pool but the water may be a bit on the cold side when you go. They walked down to the strip at night it took them about 15-20 minutes there are plenty of bars with entertainment such as Kylie and Elvis etc. but down opposite the aquare is TJs pub and on Tuesdays and Fridays they have a duo called the Spokes they play acoustic guitar and sing they are brilliant well worth a visit. There are shows every night in the square.

Denise xx

ayr scotland
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: artemis aparthotel

thanks Denise

can't wait

jim

3. Re: artemis aparthotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 06:46
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations