We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the moment ....

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
419 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at the moment ....

Hi there,

Can someone please tell me what the weather is like at the moment - is it still hot.

I don't like looking at weather sites as everyone seems to have different temperatures.

Thanks.

lake district...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at the moment ....

Still in the 80s across the whole of the island.Little cooler in the morning, humidity lower than 10 days ago.No sign of any change in the near future but maybe a few more clouds bubbling up.

Birmingham
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at the moment ....

The best site for weather is 'weatherunderground' website: http://www.wunderground.com/

Its always spot on!

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
419 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at the moment ....

Thank you. So I can leave the winter woolies and boots at home then. When I was in Cyprus in June it was well into the 90s - idealy I would like it the same.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
lake district...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at the moment ....

No woolies needed, September is a lovely month.

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at the moment ....

Just got back today! Was about 30 degrees and a lot more bearable without the humidity that was experienced in August!

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at the moment ....

Hi ya

Went on 31/08 came back 08/09 - temperature was 36c sunny, no clouds at all for whole week. Bit breezy at times. Perfect weather x

lake district...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather at the moment ....

Looking out of the window now, cloudy with rumbles of thunder, brief shower 1 hour ago, temp 28 no humidity.

8. Re: Weather at the moment ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 16:46
Get answers to your questions about Protaras