We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marlita Beach apartments, Protaras

Slough, England
3 posts
Marlita Beach apartments, Protaras

We are going to these apartments at the beginning of September. Does anyone have any photos of the self-catering studio apartments as I cannot find any on the web. Also what is the area like?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Marlita Beach apartments, Protaras

Don't have any photos I'm afraid but all self catering studios are much the same. Living, sleeping accommodation and kitchen in one room, separate bathroom. The area is very nice around the Marlita which are based in Pernera, not Protaras. 20 minute walk into Protaras along the coastal route which is immediately in front of the Marlita. Pernera has lots of decent restaurants but much quieter than Protaras itself. Regular buses though into Protaras, Ayia Napa & Paralimni. At the seafront turn right and walk the coastal path and you will eventually come to a large bay at the end of which is Fig Tree Bay, turn left and keep walking and you will come to Pernera Beach and further round the coast a nice beach in front of The Golden Coast Hotel. There is also a small beach in front of the Marlita.

Slough, England
3 posts
2. Re: Marlita Beach apartments, Protaras

Thanks Kath will pass this on to my daughter as it is her and her boyfriend who are staying there. Do you think Pernera will be lively enough for them? - they say they don't want Magalluf-style nightclubs but would like some bars with music as well as more traditional restaurants etc, what do you think?

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
3. Re: Marlita Beach apartments, Protaras

Hi,

To get a taxi into protaras strip is around 7 euros, and if they are just looking for somewhere lively but not to much then this will be perfect for them.

There are always silly fun shows going on it the bars and plenty of options to have a drink.

Must recommend the hypnotist show, they preform in a few places but i would way the love boat is the best place for it.

Have a nice time

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
4. Re: Marlita Beach apartments, Protaras

I think Pernera is brilliant - low key for a relaxing time during the day but within easy reach of Protaras & Ayia Napa if you fancy clubbing in the evening. I'm sure they will enjoy it.

5. Re: Marlita Beach apartments, Protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 12:50
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations