We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

antigoni hotel

wishaw
Level Contributor
80 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
antigoni hotel

I have read good reviews of this hotel , but as it was previously a Thomsons gold hotel and no longer is now, is it still a good choice and what is the food like?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,829 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: antigoni hotel

Is this the hotel that is for adults only i was going to book there when we were looking to go to Cyprus for the first time this year.Had a brillant holiday and we loved Cyprus i saw the hotel whilst we were driving past it on the main road from Pernera where we stayed and into Protaras i wouldnt say the location was good but its funny when you see it in a brochure and you see it whilst you are there mind i must say we stayed at the Domniki and it was exactly like the photos the location right beside the Pernera beach.

Loved the Pernera area quieter than Protaras i was very surprised how built up Protaras was i thought Ayia Napa was nice it probably was heaving on a nightime but when we were there it was lovely.

London
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: antigoni hotel

i am going to this hotel next week... did you go in the end? what is it like?

3. Re: antigoni hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 11:15
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations