We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

what is, on average, the price of a 2 course meal for two with a couple of drinks each thrown in. Looking to come here next year but not sure if to go AI or not.

Many thanks

10 replies to this topic
Wales
Level Contributor
190 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Hi

I wouldn't recommend AI as protaras have lots of nice restaurants to eat. you can get a set menu for around 10-15 euros. lots of places have good deals.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
471 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

€50

Level Contributor
153 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

I would look around at the bars, I don't bother going to restaurants any more as the food is often as good as or better in the bars. The red indian diner, waves, ripples and only fools and horses are a few where a meal and drinks will cost about 30-40 euros for two.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,501 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

It depends on what you want, Anatolia’s, personal favourite, and most others have set menu deals.

Anatolia’s start from around €10.00 for 3 courses up to €22.00 if you want fillet steak as part of your 3 courses.

Drinks are reasonable, anything from €2 a beer to €6 for cocktails or imported beers.

Would never go AI as most of the food is substandard compared to local restaurants and bars

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,501 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants

Don, is the Red Indian not a restaurant 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants

€43.76

Chalfont St. Giles...
Level Contributor
84 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants

€45-50 I reckon in a Cypriot restaurant in Protaras with drinks.

Level Contributor
153 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants

well yes but it looks like a cheaper one as opposed to the ones one the strip. Still recommend it though.

Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants

molitos without a shadow of doubt was my favourite. my course was usually around 25 euros but that was with a couple of pints of thatchers. lush food to, haha, stayed for a week but went there 4 times !!! going back in 13 days so reckon il pop in once or twice !!!

Level Contributor
135 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants

Up to 75 Euros in the better restaurants like Sizzlers and Del Gusto

Reply to: Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations