We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment

South Shields...
11 posts
Entertainment

Ive read on the forums about Sport on tv, tribute acts and Coctails in the Protarus area of Cyprus. I havent been here for 15years and now have children. With it being a family resort, do they actually have family entertainment along the main strip of Protarus , such as Comedians, Parrot or Magic shows.

6 replies to this topic
Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Entertainment

Most of the singers are comedians as in most of them can’t sing 😂😂😂😂.

Never seen any of the above advertised, used to be a brilliant comedy hypnotist, but sadly he stopped around 6 years ago and is sadly no longer with us.

There are a few Luna parks with crazy golf, kids rides etc and the magic dancing waters show which gets good reviews, never been myself as it never appealed to me.

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
74 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Entertainment

Hi Jon, Rockafellas sports bar and the Love Boat have different tribute acts every or at least most nights ...some people love them, some people don't like them. Have a look at the reviews.

north east
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: Entertainment

We watched a parrot show last year in the Love boat, the kids loved it.

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
256 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Entertainment

Parrot show at the Love Boat and last night they had an act that danced with fire and did break dancing. They were good after the 1st 5 minutes!

Level Contributor
158 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Entertainment

The love boat seems to be the one with kids shows, they have the parrot act, dancing fire act and they had a kids magician. If I recall they start about 9pm, as an aside all the other bars welcome kids and you often see the by the stage dancing along with the acts. The sphinx bar is another and has a big kids are at the back with bouncy castle. I took my 3YO granddaughter last year, to see her dancing along to YMCA was brilliant.

Edited: 16 August 2018, 14:17
Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Entertainment

This is really helpful as i too have been here for over 10 yrs and now have kids 7 and 10 so looking for similar entertainment as considering villa.

Reply to: Entertainment
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations