We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brilliant !!!

Level Contributor
91 posts
brilliant !!!

ok not a question, came back from protaras on Thursday. all I can say it is so lush its untrue !!! haha, and slightly warm I may add !!! I went 16-17 years ago with the ex but blimey, it has changed sooo much !!!! on my own in the fig tree bay area, I loved it, loved it !!!! chatting to so many good people, and became what us brits call a 'regular' in the fools and horses bar and also loved the restaurant opposite, molitos ( I think it was called). lush lush lush !!! I told the bloke on the entrance I would mention it on my good report on tripadviser and he said mention him !! haha, so here we go paul !!! DEFINATELY going back to protaras soon, Cyprus is so mega nice and peaceful its lush !!!!

2 replies to this topic
Rowlands Gill...
Level Contributor
162 posts
83 reviews
1. Re: brilliant !!!

Another one converted!!!

Barnsley, United...
9 posts
1 review
2. Re: brilliant !!!

I went to limassol about 25 years ago and didnt like it but going to Golden coast beach hotel in September to get married. Can't wait! I know hotel is out of the way but will be going into protaras and ayia Napa as well.

Reply to: brilliant !!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations