We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
27 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

Couldn’t be bothered to add this to tripadvisor as it’s no surprise that it’s not listed. Worst Italian and one of worst ever restaurant I’ve been too. Just regret I didn’t walk out when the food came. Place was empty at 8pm ( bad sign I know) table was dirty with staff sat around talking . Waiter didn’t know anything about the menu , I asked if it was his first day and he said no!!! 3 pizzas with very little tomato base, processed or frozen toppings and a carbonara that looked suspiciously frozen to microwave to table . To the management : urgently replace staff , change menu or leave this beautiful resort, it really is out of its depth .

6 replies to this topic
Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

My husband and I also ate at this restaurant while on holiday in Protaras, the food was not good I had the pork chop which was dry and tough my husband had carbonara which he did not enjoy. The wine and ice cream were nice. I will be surprised if this restaurant will be there next season.

Cramlington
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

Really wish I’d seen this post prior to last nights meal here. How can you get 2 pizzas, spaghetti Bol and carbonara so wrong. Service was shocking, food was absolutely terrible and worst thing it was the 2nd most expensive meal of the holiday. As said above, stay away from this restaurant. I’m reliably informed that people who stay at their local hotel can eat there as part of their All Inclusive and that’s the level of food you’ll get.

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

Terrible food , terrible service & terrible atmosphere. BIG MISTAKE- . Shocking . Disgusting, awful ., dreadful . NEVER EAT HERE . OMG NIGHTMARE!!!!

Level Contributor
135 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

Is this part of the Tsokkos Beach Hotel near the Magic Dancing Waters/Macdonalds?

Qawra, Malta
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

Same here, was the worst meal from the entire holiday. Seriously I could not eat!

Qawra, Malta
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’

Yes that one, part Italian part Greek

Reply to: Alfresco Italian ( tsokko hotel) DON’T GO!!!’
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Protaras