We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relaxing but not Boring ??

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Relaxing but not Boring ??

Hi All

I am looking for somewhere not too lively , not too quiet for me and the Mrs. Some nice Bars , Pubs , Resteraunts with some evening entertainment kind of vibe

Does Protaras tick these boxes ??

Cheers

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
47,865 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Relaxing but not Boring ??

Which time of year ?

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Relaxing but not Boring ??

Hi thanks for responding. Looking @ early September 👍🏽

Scotland
Level Contributor
689 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Relaxing but not Boring ??

Protaras is the place for you.

I've been going for years back aga in 9 weeks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3,067 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Relaxing but not Boring ??

We first went to Protaras last October and loved it. Beach is great and the other one further down is great too...Fig Tree Bay. Most restaurants offer 3 course set meal deals and they are excellent value for money, you can order the same stuff off menus and they work out dearer so definitely worth doing set meal deals. Loads of bars and restaurants. Fairly laid back atmosphere but great place to holiday. We hired a car and used it to go down to Ayia Napa (15 minute drive away) a few times and also local areas like Paralimni and Pernera. For what you are looking for I think you'd enjoy it there.

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Relaxing but not Boring ??

We are in Protaras at the moment and it's much busier than I expected. We are staying at the Capo Bay Hotel and there is entertainment here and also plenty of entertainment in the local bars.

We stayed at the Nissi Beach Resort last year which is also lovely and the beach is bigger.

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
8 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Relaxing but not Boring ??

Hello. Protaras os a noce choice there are many places where you can enjoy good food a few drinks. Better avoid Ayia Napa which another area near Protaras but not the place for relaxing holidays.

Another place you can consider is the area between Limassol and Paphos. Pissouri for example.

Protaras with out doubt has more places to visit and a better variety of amenities.

Enjoy.

7. Re: Relaxing but not Boring ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2018, 10:47