We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singles Late march, April

Burlington
Level Contributor
802 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Singles Late march, April

Just got back from Palma Real Feb 17th.. Had a blast met tons of people.. 40, 41, single males going to Varadero in late March or ealry April.. If there are any singles or folks that want to hang out andhave fun, lets get a group together.. I'm not picky o where I stay as long as you have the right people it can be a blast..

Let me know

halifax
Level Contributor
225 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singles Late march, April

hi we are in our mid to late 40's and our heading to the solymar the 17th of april hope to see you there and we like to party had a blast last year and can hardly wait.

2. Re: Singles Late march, April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 07:49