We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group airport transfers

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Group airport transfers

A group of nine of us are hoping to visit in late July, anyone know of a courier that can take us all? Looking at options outside of 2 taxis. Thanks all in advance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,476 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group airport transfers

Hi.

I've used rhodiantours.Com couple times airport to lindos oneway 19 seat Mercedes minibus with driver was 100 euro and 53 seat coach was 160 euro. Contact is info@rhodiantours.com

Taxi is 78 euros to pefkos.

Peter.

Edited: 16 June 2016, 17:58
Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,970 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Group airport transfers

I used Rhodian Tours (on Peter's recommendation) for the first time this year and was very impressed. 5 of us on arrival, 60€ to Lindos and 13 on the return journey, 90€. They were friendly, reliable (waiting for us at the airport and bang on time for the return) and cheaper than taxis, so great value for money!

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
3. Re: Group airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 July 2017, 19:00
Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Group airport transfers

Thanks all, now sorted

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,476 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Group airport transfers

Hi.

Who did you manage to help you.

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Group airport transfers

I contacted the lady who owned the villa we stayed at last year, to get the details of the guy who took us back to the airport. In fairness, she asked for the details and sorted it for me, and we are not even staying with her this year! That's why I love Pefkos, the people are so helpful. I will post the name of the driver when I get there.

Mentioned in this post
Pefkos
Pefkos
Rhodes, Greece
7. Re: Group airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2017, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos