We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coach transfers

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Coach transfers

I'm a bit confused by these coach transfers.

For example if transfers are booked through Ryanair together with flights what coaches do they actually use?

Same also with Travelrepublic,sunshine.co and others.

I know people have suggested using impress and other local agencies but I'm talking about the transfers as I previously mentioned.

Also I've noticed there's a difference in price too by those companies.

All rather confusing but I'm sure someone has used transfers provided by Ryanair and would know hopefully. ☺

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coach transfers

Hey

...there is no rhyme or reason to it,.. the likes of Ryan AIr/Travel Republic etc will liase with local agencies who will ensure a coach/coaches will be ready at the arrival time. Some companies such as Thomson have dedicated Thomson transfer coaches as far as I know, but apart from that if you book package you will probably not know which local company the coach has been arranged by. There is a litte difference between the levle of service they all offer, although one or two may offer direct transfers as opposed to 'drops offs'

M

M

Edited: 13 September 2015, 16:24
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coach transfers

So how does it work. After baggage collection and exiting arrivals with I assume a 'voucher' for transfer to your resort.

What happens next? How does one know which coach etc. I assume it's all chaotic.

3. Re: Coach transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 September 2015, 11:35
Edited: 15 September 2015, 11:35
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coach transfers

Hey

....you will have a transfer voucher, in some cases you will see a visbile dedicated rep waiting outside of arrivals. Yet in most cases you approach one of the ticket offices/booths just outside of arrivals which are clearly annotated in terms of which company your voucher relates to. Simply got up to the appropriate booth, show you voucher and they will tell you or write on the voucher which number coach you are on ie C9 for example, and where it is roughly located in the coach park. They are all located to the right as you come out anyway and its just a case of looking in the front window of the coach for your number. It is really straightfroward

M

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coach transfers

Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coach transfers

It's more or less the same coaches for whatever agency you use. You'll get the same service so just pick your best price.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coach transfers

Antelope.

Thanks. That's more or less what I thought.

8. Re: Coach transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations