We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coliseum - breakfast?

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
315 posts
67 reviews
Coliseum - breakfast?

Just booked up for Coliseum apartments next year, can't wait! There's 8 of us going (2 families of 4) and we've booked B&B...can anyone shed any light on the breakfast please? Can't find anything on TA!

My family have never been to pefkos but we're going with my sister & family who've been for last 4 years but never been to coliseum so it's a new experience for all!

Thanks for any replies x

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
57 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Coliseum - breakfast?

just returned fr coliseum apt basic have to buy own loo roll.breki served till 12 breakfast ok or can choose anything on menu up to 4euro then you have to pay extra only if want big English you will have to pay more.watch out with shower lol will blow yr head off and very very hot ours was held on with baby nappy sack hehe.pool area very nice plenty beds.lots of nice places to eat out. soul bar rock bars plenty showed footi.just mayb other ltle tip I took cooked meat and bits to make sandwich during the day .last thing it was hot hot 47 day and 33 at 11 at nite. loved pefkos get bus to lindos that's lovely .we went lardos 2pubs not worth going.

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
315 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Coliseum - breakfast?

Fantastic, that's exactly what I wanted to know - was hoping it was more than continental!

Thanks for the tips 😊

Wolverhampton...
Destination Expert
for Arillas
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Coliseum - breakfast?

As Denise says they are very basic Greek rooms but they are fine . About 20 of our party stayed there last August and they were satisfied. Probably the biggest pool in Pefkos , if its not its close !

4. Re: Coliseum - breakfast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations