We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire child seats ?

Bristol, United...
8 posts
Car Hire child seats ?

Hi. I wondered if anyone has any advice for us regarding hire car child seats ?

I've not had great experience in the past with very poor quality car seats from a Spanish hire car company for my children.

I plan to ask to see the car seats before i hire the car. (we will only want a car for a few days as plan on relaxing most of the time)

So any recommendations or anyone to avoid please ?

Many thanks

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,730 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Car Hire child seats ?

I've hired cars from a number of different places and found the car seats to be very adequate for our needs. Yes they are not top of the range but they are not poor quality and had no concerns putting my child in any of them

If you let everyone know where abouts on the island your staying then we can give you some recomendations

Edited: 09 April 2015, 12:47
Bristol, United...
8 posts
2. Re: Car Hire child seats ?

Thanks for your reply.

Its Pefkos we will be staying.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Car Hire child seats ?

Hi.

You could try e mailing Bev Morris at info@pallastravel.com

She'll sort you out as she's based in Pefkos.

Dave

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,730 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: Car Hire child seats ?

We used george car hire who gave us a good car seat. Www.george.com.

Lothiarika in Lardos Area, Main Office

At these office you can meet George.

Lothiarika Area is a new touristic area between Lardos Village center and Pefkos Family Resort.

is 1km far from Lardos Center.

Our Main Ofiice at this area is opposite Cosmos Maris Hotel and exactly next to Costa Lindia Hotel - Montemar Hotel  and Lindos Princess Hotel

Bristol, United...
8 posts
5. Re: Car Hire child seats ?

Many thanks.

I've contacted both these companies.

6. Re: Car Hire child seats ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 13:32
7. Re: Car Hire child seats ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations