We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October 2014

14 posts
Save Topic
October 2014

Hello,

I am off to Pefkos with my girlfriend next month (8th Oct) for a week for her 21st birthday and I was just wondering what we can expect from pefkos. We like to go to bars etc and have a fair few drinks just hoping there will be bars still open into the night? Not looking for a night club or anything like that, just decent bars music etc. And I'm hoping the weather will be kind to us!

If anyone else can recommend anything else for us to do it would be much appreciated :-)

Callum

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
979 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October 2014

Hu callum

Sure there will be bars and restaurants open in pefkos but it is late in the season they will be quiet and preparing to close down

A better option is probably to get the bus or taxi to lindos 8e each way by taxi. More options there

merseyside
Level Contributor
173 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October 2014

Kelari bar was one of our fav bars. More lucky than the rest

Edited: 18 September 2014, 20:34
merseyside
Level Contributor
173 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October 2014

For that read more lively

Edited: 18 September 2014, 20:35
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,771 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October 2014

Hey

As said, make sure u try Lindos if you want more lively, but even Lindos wont be buzzing at that time of year. Livelier bars in Pefki include Pefkos By Night, Fuse, The Pub, Bamboozle, Rock Garden and Rock Bar. Ita a pleasant chilled time to go. Temps usually 25/26 n loads of sun buy a chance of rain as well etc.

M

5. Re: October 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations