We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old filamon hotel

Earby
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Old filamon hotel

Does anyone know if the hotel filamon has been reopened as it was sold September last year?

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old filamon hotel

Hey

I was out there in October n walked past there a few times and it was derelict, yep a local Indian guy bought it but I very much doubt it will be up n running for this season. Me thinks maybe 2015 but of course that is only my opinion.

M

Edited: 31 March 2014, 23:18
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old filamon hotel

I was past at the very end of October last year and work had started, that said it looked like there was lots to do!!

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
12,269 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Old filamon hotel

Good news, it certainly looked very sad last time we were there in 2012.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Old filamon hotel

Hi Mart, Steve. As a matter of interest, where is this hotel? Can't picture it at all.

D

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Old filamon hotel

Hey

Denise,.hows u girl :-) Walk up past Finas, Apistolid, Nikolas Taverna and you reach Eleni pool bar. You keep going down past there, gets eerily quiet, n you willl come across the Filemon on yr left hand side. If you keep going you will reach the plush, high end villas with great views, I think called Spilia Bay.

M

Edited: 02 April 2014, 05:55
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Old filamon hotel

Hey

Ha ha, I meant Apostolis

M

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Old filamon hotel

I'm good thanks Mart. I know where you mean now. Remember walking down that way on my own and as you say eerily quiet, so turned back. Thanks.

D xx

lancs england
Level Contributor
392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Old filamon hotel

Walked past it quite a few times, turn left round the side of it you come to the Zakis and then Dimitis or Pefkos blue as it is now.

9. Re: Old filamon hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations