We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 more sleeps til Pefkos

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Topic
9 more sleeps til Pefkos

I am really starting to get excited about it now. Seems like ages since we last went on holiday (this time last year). We did a big one last year (Cuba, amazing!!) so looking forward to doing a short greek one. We definitely prefer greece over spain any day, the food, the drink, the people plus the weather is so much better.

Just a couple of questions which I am sure may have been asked before but my first one is: What is the mossie situation like at this time of year? I have been eaten alive in Sidari (Corfu) twice before but not in Kos or Crete.

Also, is there entertainment in Pefkos by Night everynight or just certain days? What kind of time do the bars close? We're not massive night owls but may on occasion drink a few ouzo's and stay out a bit later.

Anyone else going to be there between 3rd and 10th Aug?

1. Re: 9 more sleeps til Pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 October 2013, 02:34
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 9 more sleeps til Pefkos

Hi Leedsyorkshire,

I normally get eaten alive by mozzies but been here last two weeks and only had three bites and that was 2nd night when I sat on balcony and didnt top my mozzie repellent up. Not been bit since.

I think you will find there is enough night life - its not sidari but there are lively bars, quiet bars something to suit all.

Enjoy your hols.

Leeds
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 9 more sleeps til Pefkos

Yes we are going on the 3rd for a fornight we are also from Leeds. We were in Zante last year and the mozzies we so bad we all got eaten alive so well prepared this time round

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 9 more sleeps til Pefkos

Hi,

We are out there fom the 3rd for 3 weeks, should be ok on the mozzie front, I am sure you will like Pefkos we have been going out since 1997, it looks like half of Yorkshire is going to be there !!! we are East Yorks though !! enjoy.

5. Re: 9 more sleeps til Pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations