We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkos Village Resort

northumberland
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Pefkos Village Resort

Hi,

We are off to Pefkos in August to the Pefkos village Resort (first trip to Greek Islands, usually holiday in Canaries).

Has anyone got experience of this accommodation along with resort/restaurant tips ??

west lothian
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pefkos Village Resort

hi just returned apartments are large by greek standaerds even studios are a good size .nice clean complex 2 pools and you can use the 2 pools at island blue or the pool at linda thellassas entertainment is low key but in the town there are loads of bars resturants to choose from i would recommened philosophia great food and ellia in island blue hotel. if your out and about in a car monolithos castle is a must breathtaking veiws

hope you enjoy

west lothian
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pefkos Village Resort

ignore my advice it was pefki island resort i visted

sorry

newcastle
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pefkos Village Resort

Stayed at the PVR for 2 weeks in june last year had a brilliant time.My wife and I had a studio apartment for 3 people very spacious with 2 beds in one room and a single bed in the kitchen /diner.bathroom with shower over bath.very clean no insects at all apart from the mozzies but they did not bother us as we were well protected.pool is excellent,food onsite is good and reasonable price,do go to the weekly bbq well worth it for 10 euros.staff are excellent from yannis the waiter to the girls in reception and shop and last but not least andonnis the night barman he is daft as a brush you have a great laugh with him.We had booked to go back in may this year but unfortunately had to cancel.We are hoping to go back before the end of the season but we shall wait and see.If you like a laid back friendly quiet resort you will love this place,it is about a 15 min walk to the town itself but the walk is enjoyable.lots of excellent restaurants and tavernas and bars.Hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we did.

northumberland
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pefkos Village Resort

Thanks for the report (sounds good),better get some mozzie stuff sorted though !!!!

Not long now, and with this weather in the north east it cant come quick enough !

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pefkos Village Resort

Hi,

I have stayed at the PVR. It is a very upmarket resort. The studios are large and spacious the pool area is lovely and the food at the restaurant is very good to and good value. Restaurant tips in Pefkos Anixis, Nickolas rest, Tsambika, Greek House,and best of all Phillosophia. The best breakfast / Brunch i have ever had is at Flyers bar at the end of Pefkos main Beach this is a lovely place with a good ambiance and the owners are lovely people who will make you so welcome. It is also very nice to experience an evening in Lindos at one of the rooftop restaurants.

6. Re: Pefkos Village Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations